TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Fri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll


    Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Share
    avatar
    Brawn

    Posts : 102
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Dorset

    Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Brawn on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:15 am

    I'm wondering should I start doing seated rows in stead of bent over rows or should I do both?

    I've always loved Bent over rows but never really had enough weight on the machines in the gyms I trained in to do heavy seated rows. Now I train at home my pully system can hold as much as I can put on it rock on
    avatar
    Romp3L

    Posts : 126
    Points : 157
    Join date : 2010-03-08
    Age : 30
    Location : South africa

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Romp3L on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm

    I would do both. The close grip when doing the seated rows is nice and then the wider grip for bent over rows is also very good. U can chop and change it weekly, but do both.
    I do like the seated alot,but strangly i have been doing almost just bent overs...hmm confused
    Regards

    johny rambo

    Posts : 30
    Points : 45
    Join date : 2010-03-08

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  johny rambo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 am

    Romp3L wrote:I would do both. The close grip when doing the seated rows is nice and then the wider grip for bent over rows is also very good. U can chop and change it weekly, but do both.
    I do like the seated alot,but strangly i have been doing almost just bent overs...hmm confused
    Regards
    I agree with this .... also try seated rows with a straight bar pulling to your upper chest / chin area ( good luck there killer but awesome for thickening upper back.
    avatar
    Brawn

    Posts : 102
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Dorset

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Brawn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 am

    Cheers guys. advise taken on board!

    I've done the variation you mentioned Johny in the past, had to drop weight on them from memory. Shocked I'll pop a few in on a alternate week system I think.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Points : 258
    Join date : 2010-02-26

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Admin on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 am

    johny rambo wrote: also try seated rows with a straight bar pulling to your upper chest / chin area ( good luck there killer but awesome for thickening upper back.

    punk Awesome movement! thumbsup
    avatar
    Romp3L

    Posts : 126
    Points : 157
    Join date : 2010-03-08
    Age : 30
    Location : South africa

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Romp3L on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 am

    Admin wrote:
    johny rambo wrote: also try seated rows with a straight bar pulling to your upper chest / chin area ( good luck there killer but awesome for thickening upper back.

    punk Awesome movement! thumbsup

    I agree, that sounds alot of fun. Cna do that 1 on the traps days too.

    Regards

    johny rambo

    Posts : 30
    Points : 45
    Join date : 2010-03-08

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  johny rambo on Sat May 01, 2010 4:28 am

    Romp3L wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    johny rambo wrote: also try seated rows with a straight bar pulling to your upper chest / chin area ( good luck there killer but awesome for thickening upper back.

    punk Awesome movement! thumbsup

    I agree, that sounds alot of fun. Cna do that 1 on the traps days too.

    Regards
    don't forget traps are a major part of your back

    Sponsored content

    Re: Seated rows or bent over rows?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39 pm